The West Boca Bullseye

The Grammy’s

Aaron Lankar, Staff Writer

Ever since 1958, the Grammy’s have changed music. The Grammy’s create competition every year for talented musicians to win the title that says it all. The 61st annual Grammys were held on February 10th, at the Staples Center, in Los Angeles. The first grammy given out is record of the year’, this awards nominations were given out to many people such as Post Malone, Drake, Zedd, and Kendrick Lamar. This Grammy was won by the talented Childish Gambino, for his record This is America’, This is America’ also won Song of the Year’. The next Grammy given out is Album of the year’, this album had nominees such as Cardi B, Post Malone and Drake. The winner of Album of the Year’ is Kacey Musgraves, for her album Golden Hour’.  

The Grammys give out awards that are the most recognizable such as best rap album’ and rap song of the year’. The winner for best rap album of the year went to Cardi B, for her album of Invasion of Privacy’. The best rap song this year was given to Drake for his song God’s Plan’. This year the winner for best rap performance’ went to two artist. The two artist that won best rap performance went to Kendrick Lamar and Anderson Paak. The Grammys also give awards to genres such as Rock, the rock album of the year nominees were: Alice in Chains, Fall Out Boy, ghost, and Weezer. The winner of the Rock album of the year went to the band Great Van Fleet for their album From the Fires’.

About the Writer
Aaron Lankar, Staff Writer

Hi my name is Aaron Lankar, I am a senior at West Boca High School, and now a staff writer for The Bullseye! I’m very excited to be a new staff writer...