What is your favorite spring sport?

View Results

West Boca Boys and Girls Tennis Captures District Championship

West Boca Football Releases 2024 Schedule

March 8, 2024

Opening Night Blowout: West Boca Beats Palm Beach Gardens 19-2

February 21, 2024

Introducing Isaac Edelman, Co-Editor-in-Chief

Isaac Edelman is a senior and although his time at West Boca is coming to an end, he’s undoubtedly made his mark on WB sports. As an aspiring sports broadcaster and reporter, Isaac has tackled nearly every aspect of the sports world. His passion began more than a decade ago when he started playing both baseball and tennis at just five years old. However, Isaac shortly realized he wanted to be in front of the camera instead. He started developing this pursuit by attending sports broadcasting camp at FAU which he has now been a part of for eight years.

Although Isaac loves all sports, his favorite teams are the South Florida ones as he was born and raised in Boca Raton. In fact, he has his very own sports website called FL Teams where he writes articles, creates podcasts, and runs social media. FL Teams has twenty staff members which Isaac also manages and collaborates with. Isaac has even traveled to Houston for the March Madness tournament as the youngest reporter to attend the Final Four.

As for here at West Boca High School, Isaac is already living out his future career goals as the official team reporter for WB football. He hopes to see a full student section under the Friday night lights this year!

On The Bullseye for the third year in a row and being the sports and entertainment co-editor-in-chief, Isaac plans to write a lot of sports articles for the newspaper and run the Instagram which has nearly 2k followers (@wbhsbullseye).