How are you studying for finals?

View Results

West Boca Baseball Wins Third Straight District Championship
West Boca’s Track Team Destroys at Districts

May 1, 2024

West Boca Boys and Girls Tennis Captures District Championship

Sebastian Costa
Dominic Caceres and Luke Rosenthal take 1st place in the 4×100 meter race at Palm Beach County Districts

The West Boca track team competed at districts on Monday night at Park Vista High School. The team had many successes, starting with the performance of Jordan Spitz, Luke Rosenthal, Dominic Caceres, and Michael Gonzales, who competed in the 4x100m race. They won first place with a new team record of 43.60 seconds, taking the district champion title. Additionally, Senior Luke Rosenthal had a phenomenal kick at the end of his race, capturing third place in the 400m race with a time of 51.03 seconds, making him the third fastest 400m runner in school history!

Senior Luke Rosenthal prepares to take third place in his 400M race (Sebastian Costa)

Victoria Stern followed with a fantastic performance, winning third place in the 1600m race, breaking her own school record. Another personal record was broken by Omar Taoussi in the 3200m of 10.19 minutes. Leah Forman also made a new personal record in the 1600m and the 800m race, catching 4th place in both, guaranteeing her regional spots. An extraordinary performance came from Conrad Hillier, who ran four events, gaining two regional qualifiers in the 4x400m and 4x800m races. He also ran a new personal record in the 800m race with 2.12 minutes and the 3200m race with 11.39 minutes.

West Boca’s 2023-24 Track Team (Monte Chapman)

The track teams 4x400m team, Eranaelle Julien-Jeune, Leah Forman, Tavis Holman, and Rebecca Monlevade, won district champions after their performance with a time of 4.13 minutes. Moving on to the field events, Amson Exantas, a first-time high jumper, made it to regionals in his first year on the track team. Ayden Barrett also made it to regionals as a first-time discus thrower on the track team in his first year. After the exceptional performances seen on Monday night, there is no doubt the West Boca track team will continue to represent our school at Martin County High School on May 8th!