Introducing Natasha Kuneff

Gabriella Zarubinsky, Reporter

Natasha Kuneff is a senior, and although her time at WBRHS is coming to an end, she has worked hard throughout high school and hopes to make her third year on The Bullseye the best one yet. She speaks fluent Russian as her family is from Belarus and holds dual-citizenship, thus she travels there annually. She loves to sight see, especially when in unique places she has never been and exploring for the first time. While enjoying almost anything creative, such as painting and felting, Natasha also does fencing. 

However, more than anything, she adores all sorts of writing. The rigorous writing camps she participated in this past summer have helped grow her expertise and allow her to continue creating despite school being out. Submitting to and being published on sites other than the school newspaper was also a beneficial and unique experience for her. Additionally, The Bullseye and Writers’ Guild here at West Boca give her the perfect opportunity to write about her interests.

Thanks to our incredible Medical Academy, Natasha has received many certifications, including BLS, EKG, EMR, and hopes to receive her EMT-B certification this year, particularly as she aspires to be a dermatologist. She also has an abundance of community service through Key Club, NHS, and her volunteer work at the Tri-County Animal Shelter. Of course, she has two Malteses of her own, one of which is a puppy that she is planning on taking to college with her.