What is your favorite spring sport?

View Results

West Boca Boys and Girls Tennis Captures District Championship

West Boca Football Releases 2024 Schedule

March 8, 2024

Opening Night Blowout: West Boca Beats Palm Beach Gardens 19-2

February 21, 2024

Mamma Mia!

Photo of West Bocas Troupe 6760 Mamma Mia set for the spring musical
Rivanna Haggerty
Photo of West Boca’s Troupe 6760 Mamma Mia set for the spring musical

Here we go again! West Boca’s Theatre program welcomes you to the spring musical of Mamma Mia! 

Starring Gabriella Estabrook, Marni Gass, Lucas Brown, and more, Mamma Mia is the story of Sophie, a 20-year-old bride-to-be, who is on the search for her father. After reading her mother’s diary, she discovers there are three potential suitors. Unbeknownst to her mother, Donna, Sophie invites each of them in hopes of having one of them walk her down the aisle. What follows is a fun, drama-filled wedding that will get you up and dancing, thanks to the wonderful ABBA-inspired soundtrack. 

Photo of Ali (Adelaina Farfan), Sophie (Gabriella Estabrook), and Lisa (Ashley Wells) during the Mamma Mia Musical

Behind the scenes, the cast and crew have been hard at work to prepare the award-winning musical for West Boca. The talented cast have been preparing for their roles since early December, and are thrilled to showcase their energetic talents on stage. Not only are the musical numbers a euphonic melody to the ear, but the dance numbers are nothing short of eccentric and beautiful. And don’t get me started on the amazing set, a true capture of the ideal Greek life lived by the Sheridans. 

After a more than successful weekend premiere, Mamma Mia returns tonight, Thursday, March 7, for an epic show at 7 P.M! But if you can’t make it, there is a Friday (3/8) night show at 7:30 P.M, and two Saturday (3/9) shows at 2 P.M. and 7 P.M.

Mamma Mia is an exciting and light-hearted show! I can guarantee that all audience members will be up and dancing by the end!