The Student News Site of West Boca Raton High School

The West Boca Bullseye

The Bullseye
  • Welcome to West Boca High School's official newspaper, The Bullseye! Follow us on Instagram and Facebook @wbhsbullseye

The West Boca Bullseye

The West Boca Bullseye

Polls

What is your favorite spring sport?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
West Boca Baseball Wins Third Straight District Championship
West Boca’s Track Team Destroys at Districts

May 1, 2024

Florida Panthers, The Atlantic Division Champions

April 18, 2024

West Boca Boys and Girls Tennis Captures District Championship

April 17, 2024

View All

West Boca National Art Honor Society

West Boca’s National Art Honor Society just finished recreating six Renaissance paintings for the Italian Honor Society. Artists who participated in the festival include: Kai Hughes, Tiara Platkin, Zoe Wright, Khalyah Liburd-Thompson, and Nadezda Shkolnikova. These works of art were displayed at the Art Festival in Deerfield Beach, on October 21st. 

The National Art Honor Society has also been spreading their artistic mark on the school, by being involved in several mural paintings for the 2023-2024 school year. These mural paintings not only display the talent of West Boca’s artists, but also allow the students to leave a print on the school that can be seen by future students for generations to come. 

In a celebration of creativity and language, the National Art Honor Society (NAHS) and AP Italian students are breaking down traditional academic barriers to foster a unique collaboration that transcends disciplines. This innovative partnership brings together artistic expression and linguistic mastery, creating a vibrant tapestry of cultural exchange within the school community. 

The NAHS, a nationally recognized organization, is known for promoting artistic excellence and community engagement. Its members, comprised of talented high school artists, share a passion for visual arts and a commitment to making a positive impact through creative expression. 

Beyond the exhibition, collaborative workshops are organized, fostering direct interaction between NAHS and AP Italian students. Language and art come together in a dynamic exchange of ideas and skills, creating a supportive community where students can learn from each other and develop a deeper understanding of both disciplines.